})();

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

LUPUS HANDBOOK FOR WOMEN







Buku yg sangat bagus..buku 1st yg dibaca selepas didiagnose Lupus Nephritis Class IV..baca buku ni rasa macam "buku cerita" pasal diri sendiri..semua simptoms,most of medicines ,treatments..sampai kan love & lupus..pregnancy & lupus pun ada dalam ni..

Nak quote ada 1 ayat best dalam ni yang really inspired me 

"You have a chronic disease that may require special attention but your life is far from over.Although your disease is part of your life ,it is not all of your life .Lupus not withstanding ,if U are truly motivated to do something ,U should at least try to do it .There maybe times when your illness interferes with your progress ;dreams may have to be postponed or even modified .But I guarantee that U will bounce back faster & survive the challenges of chronic illness better if U keep your goals & dreams alive"

Masa baca buku ni dalam tahun 2009,aku baru je didiagnose dengan SLE & baru grad degree dalam Communication Engineering ..rasa gelap gelita hidup masa awal didiagnose(so,aku faham bila patients yg baru didiagnose cakap "saya rasa lebih baik mati daripada hidup")..masa tu aku pun terfikir ,boleh ke aku bangun balik...mulakan hidup balik..2013..Alhamdullilah everything is getting better & better....& "YES!! I will bounce back faster & survive the challenges of chronic illness better if I keep my goals & dreams alive"..hehe..now,I m not an Engineer but I m a Tuition Teacher & have my own cookies bisness. Happy with my life =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment